It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:38 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Mopar Max Wedge Parts for sale
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:13 am 

MOPAR/MAX WEDGE PARTS FOR SALE

Hedman Husler 1962-65 B-Body Race Headers. For sale set of Hedman Race Headers p/n 75320. These headers are new and have never been used. They are listed by Hedman for 1962-65 B-Bodies with an underchassis exit design 2" tubes and 3 1/2" collector. I bought them for a project which I have since sold. When I got them some of the tubes had been relieved for better spark plug clearance. Included are a set of Hedman exhaust manifold gaskets and an exhaust bolt kit. The price is $650.00.

Max Wedge trunk mount battery set. This kit is an original style unit made by Norm Brady. The kit includes the following items: two correct front to rear positive cables, two correct engine block to firewall ground cables, two correct battery negative to trunk floor cables (cables have the correct terminal ends), Max Wedge battery in trunk rubber tray, Max Wedge battery in trunk bracket kit (4 piece), positive and negative military style Max Wedge battery post terminals, correct battery hold down bracket with vent tube standoff. $500.00

Max Wedge Four Bolt Valve Covers. Professional chemically stripped and cleaned, rails straightened where necessary, Mr. Gasket cork gaskets applied, painted correct Max Wedge orange. $250.00 per set (2 sets available)

Original (used) 1964 B-Body gas tank in very good condition. $150.00

Original 1964 Plymouth Savoy 2 door sedan interior. This is the stock interior from my car and is in excellent original condition. Included are the following pieces: complete front bench seat with all frame components, cushions, and original seat covers, complete rear seat with upper and lower cushions, and original seat covers, left and right front door panels, left and right rear seat panels, original rear window cranks, original front door arm rests. The color is light blue. Tag found behind the rear seat reads: Savoy Blue 211-B/385 underneath that is 2708. $2,500.00 for all of it.

426 Max Wedge Complete Induction System. Correct and original aluminum Max Wedge intake manifold p/n 2402726-1 (this is NOT a repop) restored and painted correct Max Wedge orange. Intake bolt access plugs and correct washers installed. Pair of Max Wedge Carter carburetors rebuilt and restored to new condition (I have two sets, one with chokes and one without chokes either set is available). All remaining described parts are brand new and came from Norm Brady. One pair of max wedge air filters with filter elements and correct decals, one pair of carburetor gaskets and hard foam bases, stainless steel fuel line kit includes lines, filters rubber line, clamps and distribution block, distributor hold down bracket, max wedge intake manifold allen head bolt kit, 2 carb stud kits, max wedge throttle bracket, max wedge throttle rods, max wedge bellcrank and bellcrank stud, max wedge 3705 carburetor fuel inlet fitting kit, max wedge return springs, max wedge return spring brackets, one pair of Mopar Performance intake gaskets p/n 5249643. Complete assembly. $4,500.00

Moroso B R/B oil pan windage tray, and pickup. Will include an oil pump $200.00

Super Stock seat frame with padding needs to be recovered $150.00

JIM MACIONE 860 705-1180 (CELL)

66 Belvedere I HP2 Hemi Auto 11.13 @ 124MPH 1.68 60' S/A

70 RoadRunner 440+6 Auto 11.05 @ 125MPH 1.67 60' S/A

70 AAR Cuda 340+6BBL 4 Spd. 11.58 @ 121MPH 1.76 60' S/A

72 Demon GSS 340 S/A 11.76 @ 118MPH 1.89 60' S/A

Profile Send private message