It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:14 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: SuperCar Certified Participant Program
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:25 pm 
Site Admin

SuperCar Races was not the originator of Factory Appearing MuscleCar Racing, but we are the innovators! We at SuperCar Races have championed and made post tech inspection easier and more rewarding for the racers. Our new certified tech inspection will give you, the racers, added piece of mind, knowing after every event you don’t have to be torn down and deal with a leaky valve cover gasket or other issues that may occur due to post race inspection.

When you run 11.699 or quicker, the SuperCar Rules Committee will complete a Post Race Inspection of your MuscleCar to determine if all the correct casting numbers are in place. Once you are certified, your Rules Committee person will fill out a Certified Participant decal and apply it to the inside of your glass. Post Race Inspection will be led by your Marqué Rep and one other rules person. Once you run .30 quicker you will be recertified. The certification will last all year as long, as you don’t go .30 quicker than your certification.

The certification is open to all that run at one of our events, no matter what E/T they post. If you want the MuscleCar community to know you’re 100% Legal at the E/T you are running, just sign up during our event and we will certify your Musclecar and apply your Decal at the end of the event. Any MuscleCar running 11.70 and slower can also choose to be certified, if they wish.

Certification Break Down

Certification means you passed post race tech- your Musclecar is legal.

When must I be Certified? 11.699 E/T or quicker.

What if I remove my decal? Certification is Void at that point

I am running in the Thirteen’s and want to be certified. Talk to one of the SuperCar officials and they will direct you on the right path to certification.

What do you look at when you certify my MuscleCar? The three most important items we look at, but not limited to, are- Intake, Exhaust Manifolds and Head Casting numbers.

Why would I want to be certified? Certification tells the MuscleCar world you’re serious about the performance of your MuscleCar and let’s them know your MuscleCar is 100% Legal and Correct. Certification allows you to proudly display the E/T and MPH your MuscleCar has accomplished.

What if my car runs .15 quicker, can I be recertified? Yes, you can choose to be recertified. This will include a post race re-inspection to receive your new Certification Decal.

How should I prepare for tech certification? Be prepared to remove one of your valve covers (ie. have a spare gasket and neccesary tools to do so.)

Visit the Rules Page for a preview of the Certification Decal. The Actual Size will be around 4 x 1.5 inches tall. Just Big Enough for everyone know your car is 100% SuperCars legal.

American MuscleCar Racing
Ralph Barbagallo
Sharleen Barbagallo
Ted Daros
Chris Kuskowski

http://www.SuperCarRaces.com

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: SuperCar Certified Participant Program
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:21 pm 
Site Admin

Remember certification is open to all participants.

Ralph Barbagallo
Sharleen Barbagallo
Ted Daros
Chris Kuskowski

Post subject: Re: SuperCar Certified Participant Program
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:22 pm 
Site Admin

I will have Tech Forms for the Racer's that have not participated at a SuperCar Race this year. If you have been at a 2009 SuperCar Race you have been teched already and you will not be reguired to complete another Tech Form until you need to be Certified or Recertified.

With the Certification program Tech procedures only need to be done at the First race you Qualify to Race, Certification and Recertification.

Ralph Barbagallo
Sharleen Barbagallo
Ted Daros
Chris Kuskowski

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]