It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:45 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Championship Week
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:01 am 
Site Admin

In 2008 I took a dream and made it reality. Ralph’s Rapid Transit, LLC DBA SuperCar Races was Born. I wanted to start a Racing Series that not only rewarded and focused on the racer, but also would be a group that gave back to it’s community. When I started SuperCar Races, some thought it would not succeed and would be gone by the end of the 2008 season. WOW, were they wrong! Here we are starting our 7th Season, stronger than ever, with over 47 Racers taking part in the 2013 season, dozens of new builds and countless amounts of racers looking forward to the 2014 season, a Cruiz-In that is the Largest and longest running Mopar Cruiz-In on the East Coast and other functions and activities that bring the muscle car community together.

Being as successful as we are is not the work of just one person, it takes a team of Business Owners, Track Managers, Promoters, Advisors, Racers and Friends to Champion all of our successes and keep this journey on track.

The proudest accomplishment for SuperCar Races is giving back to the community. In the past 6 years, SuperCar Races has helped bring dreams to life for many kids with Life threatening illnesses thru our fundraising efforts for the Make-A-Wish Foundation and working with the Make-A-Wish Foundation as wish granters. One of our latest accomplishments was in 2012, when we partnered with the Make-A-Wish Foundation of CT and granted a wish to restore a Mustang for a young man dealing with a life threatening illness who has a passion for muscle cars. Over the past 6 Years, thru Ralph’s Rapid Transit Cruiz-Ins, Shows, SuperCar Races, Fall Foliage Cruises and SuperCar Races merchandise sales, we have donated $12,975.81* to the Make a Wish Foundation. (* including the 2013 donation of $2,800.00)

I want to take this moment to thank my Family, Friends and Supporters for their help and countless amount of support they have given to make this such a great journey. I look forward to many more great years filled with fun, muscle cars and making lots of great memories.

Ralph Barbagallo
Ralph’s Rapid Transit Production DBA SuperCar Races

American MuscleCar Racing
Ralph Barbagallo
Sharleen Barbagallo
Ted Daros
Chris Kuskowski

http://www.SuperCarRaces.com

Profile Send private message  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]