It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:11 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Re: Hopefully next season
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:56 am 

I definitely appreciate the warm welcome from everyone. Ralph, I'll start a new build thread on the blue car. Definitely a cool place to hang out and I'm glad that I'm finally a part of the site.

Hey Ted, I was quite impressed with the Nova restoration and how quickly you and the boys did it. That's just crazy.

John that cortez silver L78 hits the spot. Can't wait to see it in person. I've been through the whole site looking at pics of your car.

What's up Chuck. I figured we'd connect over here. I only see you and your dad staging everytime I come on. You know that I've always said to you and your dad that you guys were doing what I thought was the best type of racing and what appeared to be the most fun. I can't wait. That 70z was a good runner. I can't believe it's over 20 years later. I had fun riding shotgun in your monte too! Your camaro sounds like a blast. I'm sure that clutch was screamin', I know how you drive. :rock We'll talk soon. :aok

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Hopefully next season
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:39 am 

Hello Chris, it looks like you have the hardest part taken care of ...you have a car! :rock or two :rock Ralph, Sharleen, and the rest of the Supercars guyz are top notch...especially Ralph but don't tell him I said that cuz he might get a big head or something. :D But seriously, welcome, you're in good company here!

Asta la pasta, Juan.

Profile Send private message