It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:18 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Your Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:33 am 
Site Admin

Once on here, please be sure to list your name in your signature under your profile so everybody knows who everybody is. Also where it asks "Always attach my signature" select yes.

If the board time differs from your time change the timezone. EST is GMT-4 hours.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Your Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:59 pm 

Hi all my name is Jim goode I have raced in fast in the past but won't get into that i'm looking forward to this new series it sounds like a fun series I own a 63 plymouth max wedge it still needs work but looks good and runs so so looking forward to getting back to the track with a group thats in it for fun.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:57 pm 
Site Admin

Jim Goode wrote:
Hi all my name is Jim goode I have raced in fast in the past but won't get into that i'm looking forward to this new series it sounds like a fun series I own a 63 plymouth max wedge it still needs work but looks good and runs so so looking forward to getting back to the track with a group thats in it for fun.

Hey Jim welcome to the Forum. We are excited to have another Max Wedge on board. At the Nat's Dave Finn with the 63 Plymouth Ran some really impresive numbers. From I hear he will be one of the ones to contend with this fall. Can't wait it should be a Fall Season.

American MuscleCar Racing
Ralph Barbagallo
Sharleen Barbagallo
Ted Daros
Chris Kuskowski

http://www.SuperCarRaces.com

Post subject: Hello
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:54 pm 

Hi,

I am Jeff Patterson. I have a 71 Plymouth duster that I have been having fun with as a factory appearing type car since 1998. Before that I had other mopar musclecars in dead stock form that I liked to tune and test at the strip. My Duster has 8K original miles and retains 90 percent of its original paint. Best time with polyglass tiresis 11.66 118mph, drag radials 11.12 121mph

Post subject: Re: Yup, another new guy :)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:22 pm 

Hello, folks. My name is Juan and I'm e-mailing from Virginia. I hope to be a part of Super Cars this year as I finally got a car to take out on the track, a 1969 Bee. However, I think I might take this year to make the car compliant with the rules, so if not this year I'll be out there next year :)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:01 pm 

easygoingjuan wrote:
Hello, folks. My name is Juan and I'm e-mailing from Virginia. I hope to be a part of Super Cars this year as I finally got a car to take out on the track, a 1969 Bee. However, I think I might take this year to make the car compliant with the rules, so if not this year I'll be out there next year :)

Hey Buddy! Great to hear your ready to come out and play. Don't worry about making the Bee perfect, come out and race with the group and make it right as you have fun on the track. start a post on the Bench Racing Forum with pictures of your new ride. I am sure Bob K (Mr 6Pk) is very happy with your new ride :aok

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:50 am 

easygoingjuan wrote:

Let's see some pictures :pop Good to see another person drinking the Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:39 pm 

Hello! I'm Paul from WI. I have a 70 GTX and a 70 Road runner Conv. I love yor new site., Mopars, and hope to see one of the events someday. I have seen some of the F.A.S.T. action at the Nats' several times and it blows me away.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:06 pm 

airgrabber wrote:
Hello! I'm Paul from WI. I have a 70 GTX and a 70 Road runner Conv. I love yor new site., Mopars, and hope to see one of the events someday. I have seen some of the F.A.S.T. action at the Nats' several times and it blows me away.

Hi Paul, welcome aboard, start a "new guy" post and show us your Iron.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:39 am 

Just signed up............I'll have to learn all the profile set-up etc. with a signature like WingedSixBBL it's easy to figure this:
Center of Building "T" Carlisle, last year.

I also noted Paul, '70 RR 'vert? Not many of us out there: